Dandruff Shampoos and All You Need to Know About its IngredientsOctober 3, 2019
We have all faced dandruff problems. It is actually a scalp condition where our scalp dries up and causes flakes of skin to appear on the surface of the hair. It can also be caused due to poor hygiene. The causes differ from person to person but one thing is sure, it is extremely embarrassing! More so, the more you brush your hair, the more it resurfaces. It is pretty much normal among everyone, but serious conditions needs to be treated immediately and with proper consultation from the doctor. Dandruff can also causes acne and rashes if it touches other parts of the body!
Remedies That You Need To Consider
The only way to clear or stop dandruff is to keep the scalp hydrated and free from bacteria and yeast. The remedies will depend on the patient’s age, health and other medical conditions. You can do some lifestyle changes like:
- Minimizing stress by doing exercises, meditation and yoga. You can also listen to music or talk to someone! The main goal is to reduce stress, so do whatever that suits you!
- Keep yourself hydrated at all cost. Water is an important element in our body and regular intake must be maintained so that our skin does not get dried up.
- Sometimes exposure to sunlight can help.
- Treat your hair with at home spa coupled with tea tree oil. Tea tree has antibacterial properties that can fight the bacteria in your scalp.
- Shampoo more often with a medicated anti dandruff shampoo. Nowadays medicated shampoos are quite affordable and is easily available for online orders. You can check the ketomac anti dandruff shampoo price in india and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Here are some tips that many of us don’t know. Before shampoo-ing your hair, comb or brush it well, so that there are no tangles and the dandruff comes off as far as possible. The shampoo must also maintain the pH level of the hair. Here are some ingredients to look out for:
- Ketoconazole – this is a very effective anti-fungal treatment that is essential for all anti dandruff products.
- Selenium sulfide – this ingredient reduces the natural oil produced by the glands and hence excessive sebum. This is also very helpful in dandruff treatments.
- Zinc pyrithione – this is said to remove yeast infection from the scalp.
- Salicylic acid – this helps get rid of dead skin cells and excess skin production. But salicylic must be used in the right doses otherwise the scalp can end up to be more dry.
- Tea Tree oil – tea tree as mentioned before is an active ingredient in fighting fungal and bacterial infections. It also has antibiotic and antiseptic properties.
If you want to find all these ingredients at an affordable price, do look for ketomac dandruff treatment shampoo price. It should fit in your budget and work effectively for all. Users should follow the instructions that comes along with the shampoo. The exact usage, dosage and treatment is important for an effective remedy!